Beginners Yoga Course, from Wednesday 26th June, 7.30-8.30pm.
Ever wanted to start yoga? Our beginners yoga course is for you!
Our Beginners Yoga 5 Week course is the perfect way to get a great foundation to move onto any yoga class.
We will take you from complete beginner to confident to trying open level classes. You will learn the basics of yoga postures, the breathing, understand terminology and the various types of flow sequences and styles of yoga. Most importantly you will learn how to listen to your body, and how to make adjustments to support your own needs.
Over the weeks we will build your understanding the approach yoga offers to wellbeing, slowly but strongly. Each week you will have a new skill to try at home.
You will learn…
– Warming up postures and how to link movement and breath
– The sequence of a sun salutation, with good alignment for your body
– Safe alignment for common standing and seated postures
– How to be confident to practice yoga at home
– Some simple meditation / mindfulness practices.
This is really a great place to start your yoga journey, and with our friendly team you will feel truly supported as you gain confidence.
If you can’t make this course, don’t worry, new dates will be added for autumn, and if you can’t wait till then, why not ask for a one to one session with one of our teachers! Get in touch.