We have a growing number of workshops on our schedule, so why should you try a yoga workshop?
Yoga, such a simple word, but it covers so much. There is the movement element of yoga, the mindfulness element, the philosophy and history, the lifestyle. Certainly far too much to cover in a 60min class, especially when the majority of us simply need to move, stretch and breathe in that hour to burn away the craziness of the day.
Here are 5 reasons you might want to dive on in to a yoga workshop.
- You’ll get a better understanding of every part of yoga, because you’re teacher has time to explain them (great if you’re a beginner!)
- You’ll get more time in that middle juicy section of the class, where your body is warm and your mind is focussed.
- You’ll get more therapy! It takes time to ‘feel’ things happen in yoga, in a workshop you’ll have more time to get these lovely feelings.
- You might learn about those words the yoga teacher says in class! In a workshop we aim to give you a deeper understanding of yoga so you can get more from your classes.
- Savasana baby! You’ll probably get a longer Savasana and a bit more time for those yoga teacher shoulder massages!
Join us for our next workshop!